My glossary for stuff that does not necessarily make it into an article.
Coderbyte enables employees to recruit better. Create code based assessments prior to interviewing.
Make better decisions to help other achieve their goals.
GROW stands for
- Goal: Output a SMART goal to change behavior
- Reality: Progress so far, blockers
- Options: Five why's, whay else can be done
- Will: What can be done now, frequency of progress updates
A pricipal for good object oriented programming.
- Single Responsibility Principle: A class should have a single purpose
- Open/Closed Principle: Closed for extension, Open for modification
- Liskov’s Substitution Principle: Child classes must be substutible by their parent classes
- Interface Segregation Principle: An interface should describe a single purpose
- Dependency Inversion Principle: Classes should depend on abstractions; not implementation behaviours. e.g. Couple to an interface as a dependency not the class that implements it. IoC tools can help set this up