My first jenkins plugin change

My first jenkins plugin change

23 December 2013

Over the Christmas period I decided to update our Jenkins environment to 1.5.44 and ran into this bug.

The git clone command would timeout after 10 minutes.

ERROR: Timeout after 10 minutes
.....
Receiving objects:  93% (414716/445092), 778.80 MiB | 1.40 MiB/s   
fatal: early EOF

    at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1099)
    at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandWithCredentials(CliGitAPIImpl.java:985)
    at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.access$200(CliGitAPIImpl.java:69)
    at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl$1.execute(CliGitAPIImpl.java:218)
    at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.fetch(CliGitAPIImpl.java:224)

I patched some local code, built it and uploaded to my jenkins to fix. I updated it to a default value of 60 minutes.

See 1.6.0-Timeout60ByColin.

Now, I just need to submit a patch but first I want to make this variable configurable...

CI Jenkins-CI